Read the latest Gig Buddies newsletter
In the latest Gig Buddies newsletter there’s a real festival flavour and you’ll be able to read about:
- The Great Escape Festival in Brighton
- Our preparations for Glastonbury Festival and Lewes Live
- Socials that we’re organising in Eastbourne and Worthing
- The Hastings Beer and Music Festival
- The Aldingboom and Apulstock Festivals, both near Chichester
- Dan’s review of his night out at Sticky Mike’s Frog Bar in Brighton
- Hannah and Lavina’s review of The Great Escape
- Chris’ review of Fozzy at Concorde 2 in Brighton
Check out our newsletter archive here to read more about the Gig Buddies project and the things we’ve been working on.
We’re always on the look out for your news stories so please get in touch if you’ve been to a good (or even bad!) gig, we’d love to hear how it went.